October 6, 2009

Not all babies are the same...

I am constantly amazed at how much Camryn cries. Today she literally cried more than she slept, and it just breaks my heart that I can't fix her. Sometimes I think she just has a hard time falling asleep, because she always cries when she is tired. She will go from smiling and happy, to crying in almost an instant, and I know she's tired because in the moments she is calm her eyes will droop closed. I wonder if I just need to try getting her to sleep sooner, but, she doesn't give much warning before the crying to let me know she is tired. Her back arches and her legs flail around too, and, she farts like a champion, so maybe it is colic like the Dr. said, though the gas drops don't seem to do anything. Connor wasn't nearly this bad as a newborn, so this is a whole new ball game to me.

And speaking of Connor, I feel bad for him too because he never gets any attention during the day, I am always holding Camryn, or feeding Camryn. It's no wonder he's starting to act out. I get so frustrated with him, and then I just feel terrible because I know he'd be a million times happier if I could just give him more one-on-one time. I hope that Camryn gets through this stage soon so that our household can find it's balance again.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com