October 8, 2009

Another weigh in.

Yesterday was a good day! Despite the fact that Camryn threw up what seemed to be twice her body weight first thing yesterday morning, she was much happier than the day before, and actually slept pretty much all morning, so I decided to be brave and head out with both kids by myself for the first time! It was a quick trip to Superstore to get some fall clothes for the kids. (Superstore is one of the few places where the pants have adjustable waistbands, which is a necessity if I am to get pants that fit Connor in both length and width). I put Camryn in my sling, and Connor in the cart, and it went really well! Both kids stayed happy and well behaved the whole time! (Of course, Camryn was asleep, and I promised Connor a toy!) We picked out some clothes, got Connor some moon sand, and then headed home!

Back in Gibbons I thought I should stop and get Camryn weighed again, as it had been just over two weeks. Since my wee ones are slow gainers, I get a bit obsessive of their weight gain at first. Camryn weighed in at 9 pounds 9.5 ounces, which is up 10 ounces from her last weigh in, 16 days ago. Most kids will gain an ounce a day or more at this age, so it seems like she will be just like her brother - in the weight gain department at least!

All in all, it was a good day!  And here's a couple of Camryn's latest pictures, in one of her new sleepers:


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com